Starting A Business In BC?
Incorporating a company can bring you many prospective benefits, such as:
- Limited liability – you will be shielded from the company’s liabilities.
- Lower corporate tax rate – you may save taxes through proper tax arrangements.
- More room for expansion – a potential investor can easily join, which means more funds for the business.
- Brand protection – starting a company and protecting your brand goes hand in hand.
- Tax planning – there can be tax deferral and income splitting through corporation.
With our all-inclusive incorporation package, you can enjoy all the benefits of incorporation without worrying any legal compliance problems. We make sure you comply with the Business Corporations Act. Our incorporation package is offered at transparent and reasonable price. “How much does it cost to incorporate a company? What is included?” are no longer a secret.
You can own your BC corporation from today.
The specialized team of business lawyers of Herr Law Group assist commercial clients throughout the Fraser Valley with all aspects of incorporation, including advising on whether incorporation is the right business model given our clients’ intended operations. If so, we can assist with:
- Incorporating under the B.C. Business Corporations Act or the Canada Business Corporations Act
- Registration of the company in compliance with specified requirements outlined by the Corporate Registry
- Extra-provincial registration for companies with operations outside B.C. or those incorporating in B.C., if applicable
Our business incorporation experience extends across all industries, including health care, scientific research, accounting, legal, construction and real estate. We will help clients set up professional corporations in compliance with the law as well as the relevant professional governing bodies.
We also assist clients with annual reporting and maintenance of registration as required by law. Our firm serves as the registered and records office for over 1,600 companies involved in local and national operations.
Incorporating in BC is fast!
If incorporation is not suitable given your business needs, we can advise you on alternative business structures such as sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships, joint ventures, co-ownership arrangements or not-for-profit entities. Our firm can advise you on the option that best fits your goals.
Contact Our BC Incorporation Lawyers for Small Business Formation Advice
Having represented a wide variety of businesses of varying complexities and industries, our firm has the practical experience to help clients realize their objectives. Contact our firm at 604-372-0499 to discuss your business needs with one of our experienced incorpation lawyers handling business incorporation.